Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 8 - A New Week


Valentine's leftovers at work
So last week was Valentine's Day and the office break room was filled with it's left over sweets. This is hard to pass by but I stayed strong and kept to my Ramen meal for lunch. This morning I left fast with only a juice in my stomach, but work had good coffee that held me over until lunch.

The American standard
Today for lunch I had the American standard Top Ramen. I now know why the Nissin branded packs I ate last week tasted so good. I had never noticed that they make Top Ramen. I also brought spinach, sprouts, carrots, mushrooms, and vegan beef. It was all very tasty but I have to say I didn't like the noodles as much. For $.39 cents who can complain. I have had an issue at work with the cheap chopsticks I bought. They will never pull apart evenly and I always end up with one small stick. It's  a simple complaint, and the whole bag of 100 chopsticks cost me only $1.50 but it's still annoying.

Damn it!
For dinner I had to work late at work and we got pizza. I forgot to bring a Ramen so I went to the store and bought a bag of chop suey veggie mix and another Top Ramen. I got chili flavor which didn't have any meat in it. The spice wasn't too spicy though. I also bought some vegan chicken to throw in and that was very good with the chili and veggies.

Spicy veggies and vegan chicken
Two days in a row I was up too late and had to get up early the next day. I am worn out and need to get caught up on the sleep schedule. Again, thanks for checking in. Is anyone out there eating a bunch of Ramen as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment