Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 26 - Move Day

Work lunch making table
At work today we are busy running around moving our office to a new location. I brought some Ramen for lunch and cooked it up with no issues. The Annie Chun's Ramen is always very good since the noodles are more fresh than normal Ramen. I added the flavor packet to the broth I already have for a little extra flavor.

Vietnamese vermicelli noodles
I got home late so I ran to the local Pho shop. They have a very tasty noodles with egg roll and tofu dish that they make for me. I have them add their peanut sauce to the mix and it hits the spot. Especially since they are the only place near me to get anything made for you that is even close to Ramen.

A little easier in a bowl than Styrofoam 
It was a long day but everything turned out good. After dinner I made my wife some brownies with cookie dough on top. She loved them. We used flax seed powder instead of eggs and they were very fluffy and light.

OMG YES!
Thanks for checking in. What do you get when you're in a rush after a long day at work?

No comments:

Post a Comment