Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 20 - Cheat Day and Punk Show


For breakfast I stopped at Baker's and got a bean and cheese burrito, some hash browns and and orange juice. They started selling coffee with flavors awhile back and I hadn't ever tried their coffee. I went with the moca coffee and it was very good. That is what cheat days are for anyway, eating stuff you want to try out that is not good for you.

Dr. Pepper
Chocolate Shake
For lunch I stopped at In-n-out again and got a grilled cheese, fries, and a shake. It was too much. I felt like shit for at least an hour. I used to be able to eat two grilled cheese and not even bat an eye when I was younger but not anymore.

Animal Fries with Mustard
For dinner I had Pieology. This is restaurant in our area where you can order custom pizzas. If you've ever been to Chipotle then it's like that but for pizza. You basically move down the pizza assembly line and point at ingredients while they make your food. They have everything under the sun.

The best plate is the top of the box
The crust is think which I don't prefer on a pizza but it is a very good pizza. I got mushrooms, olives, gorgonzola, artichokes, and jalapeno on mine with a pesto sauce after it's baked squirted on top. I was still full from lunch so I only had have my pizza. 

That's me on the drums
I played a punk show with my band The Atomic Bombs tonight and they had food at the bar. Typical for a bar though, not much for me to eat. I remained full and only drank water all night. I got home around 2:30 am and fell into bed exhausted. 

Thanks for checking in. Did you do anything that made you exhausted this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment