Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 25 - Ramen Hot Dog Burrito Day 2

Organic Ramen
For lunch I made some of my organic Ramen noodles bought at Albertson's. THey are kind of funky since they are so brown, but not bad tasting. I tossed in some cabbage, broccoli, and onions and had a pretty standard lunch.

Vegan Ramen very bland
For dinner I was craving another hot dog burrito so I went to the store to get some vegetables and cheese. I decided to add some spice and bought a jalapeno to cook with it.

Jalapeno pepper
I seeded the jalapeno and chopped it up for cooking in a frying pan with a little olive oil spray. I also cooked up a leek and some bok choy with my Ramen. I went with the Ramen I got at the vegan store which doesn't have a ton of flavor so I added some soy sauce.

Ramen burrito with hot dogs
Then I cooked up some beans and the threw the hot dogs in with the Ramen to cook. Today I added only enough to make the burrito full and it stayed together much nicer than the day before. The hot dogs grossed out my wife but they added a good flavor to the whole thing. I topped it all with some sliced avocado which was so good!

Thanks for checking in. Only 5 more days left of this Ramen eating. Has anyone else out there thought about trying this out at their house?

No comments:

Post a Comment