Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 24 Ramen Hot Dog Burrito

Vegan hot dogs
So I am getting tired of the Ramen diet and trying to spice some things up food wise. I did like my previous Ramen burrito and I have some left overs in the fridge so I decided to make a concoction of epic proportions.

My burrito exploded
I made another Ramen burrito but this time I also tossed in some hot dogs chunks. When I tried to wrap the whole thing up it had a blow out and I was forced to extract some Ramen from the burrito. It continued to get worse and became a huge messy slop fest. It tasted great but was a little difficult to manage.

Ramen Hot Dog Burrito
I worked from home today and I really wanted to go out to a Mediterranean place that my wife and I love. They only have buffet during the week and it was calling my name. But this fucking Ramen shit ruined that. I am looking forward to the end so I can eat normal again.

Pasta bake for the family
For dinner I made everyone pasta bake. I wanted this almost as much as I wanted something else for lunch. But I made my faithful Ramen dinner and bared it.

Another bowl of Ramen
Nothing special about this nighttime Ramen. I am getting burnt out and wishing I had more food choices. I am looking forward to being done. On a plus (i think) side, the salt is no longer affecting me. This could be due to the fact that I am using a broth and not the salt packets that come in cheap Ramen.

Thanks for checking in. Have you ever been sick of your food choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment